IT Administrator / Systems Integrator (m/f/x) specialized in 1st/2nd Level Support Field Service
“TECHNOPHILE” - in keeping with this motto, we provide future-oriented and individual IT infrastructure solutions for mid-sized companies. Both our 400 satisfied customers as well as our employees are important to us.
That is why we are looking for someone to strengthen our team in the area of IT systems integration specialized in field services.
Your skills and know-how are key! Not only are you able to professionally manage systems but also know how to use your know-how to actively contribute in implementing practice-oriented IT solutions.
Want to work for an open company that will give you the space for your own development and allow you to grow with the challenges?
If this is for you, apply now and become part of our company and build the future with us!
- An open, appreciative company culture
- Trustworthy, positive environment
- Exciting career options
- Flexible work model
- Fair salary, permanent work contract
- Benefit for company pension, healthcare
- Your expertise in solving and processing 1st and 2nd level IT problems is needed
- In collaboration with your team members, you provide user support and solutions architecture services
- Your area of responsibility includes analytical and practice-oriented IT solutions for operations systems, applications and network support
- Successfully completed professional training as a systems engineer or a degree in computer science or similar qualification
- Ability to provide analytical, committed and communicative full customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems
- Experience with virtualized system environments
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
- Good command of German and English
- Category B driving licence
We look forward to building the future of IT with your!
Phone: +49 6103 - 404 566 0